Full stack Developer (Python , React)
6 Months + Extensions
Would you like to join Europe's most popular broadcasting and media brands? Our client is looking for talented Full stack Developer's with good commercial experience within Python & React.
They're at the forefront of innovation whilst pushing boundaries and you'll be given the freedom and support you need to make an impact!
Full stack Developer Requirements:
What you'll do:
As a Full Stack Software Engineer you will contribute to the company and team's success by developing software capabilities to support the development of our OSS and BSS systems. This role is focused upon taking capabilities that have been built by our team of Network Data Scientists and introducing a robust software and systems wrapper for the provision of business services. They're a multi-faceted team and look for individuals who aspire to be multidisciplinary. They desire to go above and beyond a 'this is my box' view of the world.
What you'll bring:
- Here are a few skills that hopefully highlight the kind of engineer we are looking for:
- We seek engineers who constantly seeking to dig deeper, understand business problems and find solutions by offering unique/lateral points of view
- We seek engineers who are self-motivated
- We are looking for a passionate problem solver with excellent coding skills (ideally in Python for back-end and React/Redux for front-end)
- Web frameworks expertise, ideally Django
- Hands-on experience developing Rest API's and wrappers
- Used configuration management & deployment tools, preferably Ansible
- Experience with databases, ideally Postgres
- Experience with continuous integration/deployment using Jenkins or similar
- Interested to quickly pick up and work on new technologies, tools and programming languages
- Keen to push forward the adoption of new technologies
- Good analytical skills and a consultative, proactive and join-the-dots approach
If you believe you'd be suited please submit your CV at the first instance.