About the job
• Support the NCA recruitment process, assessing the aptitude / capability of applicants for the intelligence accredited pathways to ensure recruitment of the right people.
• Manage and develop new trainees on the Initial Operational Training Programme (IOTP), professionally assessing trainees knowledge and application of skills to point of their completion of the Intelligence Professionalisation Programme (IPP).
• Drive up operational standards across the NCA commands by reviewing intelligence processes, recommending and implementing improvement changes that achieve compliance to policy, standards and legislation as well as building capability across the NCA.
• Working with key stakeholders (College of Policing, Police Forces, Crown Prosecution Service, NCA Commands, NCA Legal) to ensure new legislation, standard operational procedures and best practice is introduced to NCA operational commands.
ResponsibilitiesYou will also have the below qualifications or skills:
• IPP Intelligence Accreditation, or an equivalent Government issued qualification/accreditation.
• Full UK Driving Licence
• IPP Supervisor accreditation
• NVQ Assessor Qualification
• Trained in undertaking reviews
Individuals may be exposed to Child Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (CSEA)material.
Or an equivalent Government issued qualification/accreditation.
We'll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
- Making Effective Decisions
- Working Together
We'll assess you against these technical skills during the selection process:
- Proven experience of developing others.
- Proven extensive knowledge of UK legislation affecting the role of an investigator/intelligence officer.
- Experience in Serious and Organised Crime investigations.
- Proven experience in managing risk in an Investigation or Intelligence environment.