Location : London, Warrington
The National Cyber Crime Unit (NCCU) leads the UK’s fight against cybercrime and uses specialist capabilities and expertise to support law enforcement partners across the UK and coordinate the entire UK response to cybercrime.
To be successful in this role, you will need to contribute to the Tactical Partnerships team’s engagement with the private sector, enhancing two-way intelligence sharing and enabling industry partners to directly contribute to the NCCU's objectives to disrupt serious and organised cyber criminals. Private sector collaboration is critical to the operational success of the NCCU.
Senior Officer Tactical Partnerships - NCCU
We are currently looking to recruit Senior Officers for the NCCU Tactical Partnerships team, either within our London or Warrington offices.
The post holders will be responsible for various industry and private sector engagement profiles.
The NCCU Tactical Partnerships Team works with key partners in the private sector to identify better ways of working together and to find new and innovative opportunities for the disruption of organised cyber crime.
• Lead engagement with industry to build and manage key relationships and encourage closer collaboration.
• Communicate NCCU strategic priorities to partners and drive the implementation of reporting/information-sharing mechanisms to achieve mutual benefits.
• Partner closely with other NCCU teams to raise awareness of Tactical Partnerships work and identify opportunities to support investigations and intelligence development.
• Gather intelligence from industry to support NCCU operational activity leading to investigative tasking’s and operational outcomes (disruption/arrest).
• Collaborate closely with the National Cyber Security Centre (a part of GCHQ) in support of shared objectives and goals.
***All NCA officers must hold SC Enhanced upon entry as a minimum. To meet the National Security Vetting requirements for this role you will need to have resided in the UK for a minimum of 3 out of the past 5 years. For more information please see the Candidate information Pack***
We'll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
Changing and Improving
Delivering at Pace
We'll assess you against these technical skills during the selection process:
A good understanding of cyber crime threats and the cybersecurity landscape.
Drafting/report writing and presentation skills.
Risk management skills.
Good interpersonal skills with experience of working collaboratively with key partners.