Location :London, Warrington
The Tactical Partnerships team enhances the NCCU's tactical engagement with the private sector, enabling external partners to directly contribute to NCCU's objectives to disrupt serious and organised cyber criminals. We build and maintain relationships with key industry partners to increase awareness of and confidence in, the reporting process and law enforcement response.
With excellent communication and people skills you will work in the Tactical Partnerships Team to build and enhance NCCU's tactical engagement with industry, enabling industry partners to directly contribute intelligence, expertise and capabilities to NCA objectives to disrupt serious and organised cyber criminals.
The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic and fast-paced unit which offers employees access to a range of learning and professional development opportunities.
Please note that travel can be expected as part of this role. International travel may also be required.
All NCA officers must hold SC Enhanced upon entry as a minimum. Failure to achieve SC Enhanced will result in the job offer being withdrawn. Individuals will be required to undertake and pass a substance misuse test as part of pre-employment checks.
Some NCA roles require officers to obtain DV Enhanced within 12 months of entry. If DV Enhanced cannot be obtained the officer will be required to move to a non-DV role.
• Engagement with industry to develop understanding of respective priorities and to encourage opportunities for collaboration. Highlighting reporting and intelligence sharing mechanisms.
• Engagement with other operational teams within NCCU to raise awareness of the teams capabilities and opportunities to work with industry.
• Support to tasked activity to ensure successful collaborative working, information sharing, intelligence collection, and operational outputs.
• Shared responsibility to manage team inbox and triage intelligence received from industry partners and action requests for support from other NCA teams
• The successful candidate will work within an outward facing team, therefore must have the ability to speak confidently about Cyber related issues to external partners.
***All NCA officers must hold SC Enhanced upon entry as a minimum. To meet the National Security Vetting requirements for this role you will need to have resided in the UK for a minimum of 3 out of the past 5 years. For more information please see the Candidate information Pack***
We'll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
Communicating and Influencing
We'll assess you against these technical skills during the selection process:
Experience of working to tight deadlines, work prioritisation and managing competing job commands.
Experience of analysing information from a wide range of sources.
Understanding of the Cybercrime threats and the Cyber Security landscape
Drafting/report writing skills and presentation skills