Are you looking for a job that can suit your commitments and needs as well as having a good weekly income? Does earning £420 a week sound good? Then we want to hear from you!
As the location is just of the A38 close to Burnaston, and due to the location you will need to have your own transport to and from the site, as there are no bus routes available.
- Flexible shifts
- Holiday entitlement
- Dedicated consultant
- Entered into superstar of the month
- Access to high street vouchers
- Contract of employment
- Blue Arrow uniform
- Weekly pay
- Serving food to customers and clients
- Assist with the preparation of food hot and cold
- Adhering to all relevant health and safety requirements
- Cash handling
- Ensure a clean as you go policy is being operated at all times
- Washing and storing of kitchen equipment, dishes and glasses
- Any other duties deemed appropriate to the role
Requirements and skills:
- Previous contract catering experience as a general assistant
- Great communication and team work skills
- Level 1 food hygiene certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
- Level 1 Health and Safety Certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
- Ability to work under pressure
- UK full driving License essential
- Able to start immediately ideally but not essential.
If this is something for you CLICK APPLY TODAY!