We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced General Manager to join our team in our BRAND NEW Bar+Block Restaurant in Finsbury Park, Seven Sisters Road. Due to opening in July 2020, this is a unique opportunity to be there from the very beginning and build your very own team.
We are looking for a branded operator to come on board who will draw upon their experience to maximise the potential for this restaurant.Our ideal candidate will be passionate about guests, team focused and have a proven track record of delivering results.
Offering more than just a great career opportunity that starts with the very best induction training, there’s a starting salary of up to £37.5kK, great discounts and benefits as well as the chance to earn 50% of annual salary in bonus.
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, our General Managers play a pivotal part in the success of the business. It’s all about creating a winning team and delivering the best service to our guests.
It takes a great team to deliver a best in class restaurant experience, so you’ll…
- Be responsible for recruiting, onboarding and inducting any new team members.
- Inspire, develop and lead your management and team members, ensuring great retention.
- Maximise revenue opportunities through analysing sales figures and effective forecasting.
- Effectively manage all controllable costs and site P&L.
- Support the Regional Operations Manager in delivering long term business goals.
- Drive individual high performance through regular one to ones.
- Have an eye for detail and thrive in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Show passion for the brand and ensure your team are equally as knowledgeable and confident around delivering the values
- Ensure all health and safety measures are met to the highest standard.
- Demonstrate a clear passion for achieving high guest measures.
We want you to be the best and so we will give you the tools to manage your labour and cost margins. It’s then up to you to show what you’ve got when it comes to driving sales and revenue and proactively using guest feedback to maximise opportunities.
We’re an innovative business so you’ll also champion change and implement this with the team.
Ideally, you’ll come from a high-volume, guest facing leadership role with an understanding of delivering in a branded operation.
If you want to be part of a dynamic management team and our vision, develop yourself in a market leading company and have the skills, personality and passion to create moments that matter for our teams and guests then apply now!