An award winning pub in Petersfield are recruiting for a General Manager to join their team. This traditional country pub serve fresh, locally sourced food and have a function room catering for functions and events. The pub is part of a group so there are excellent opportunities for progression.
General Manager responsibilities:
- Hands on Management of the food-led pub
- Budgeting, forecasting and P&Ls
- Help with ideas to drive the business forwards
- Train the team to deliver high standards
- Handle customer queries and complaints
General Manager requirements:
- Experience as General Manager in a quality, food-led pub or restaurant
- Excellent food and beverage knowledge
- Passionate about the hospitality industry
- A strong leader who can motivate the team
- A salary of £36k - £38k
- Excellent opportunities for training and progression
- Bonus scheme
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.