Competitive. Fee Sharing, average fee to GP £200 per visit
13 days ago
As part of ongoing growth plans, we have immediate opportunities available for you to join our out of hours team.
General Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Holding consultations with patients at their homes or in hotels in Central London.
- Listening to patients and diagnosing and treating their symptoms.
- Deciding on the right course of treatment.
- Maintaining confidentiality and impartiality.
- Completing detailed patient notes.
- Ensuring that patient referrals, letters and medical reports are completed in a timely manner.
- Organising follow up appointments in the practice as appropriate.
- Monitoring outstanding test results and referrals ensuring that anything outstanding is handed over at the end of your shift.
GPs who join the on-call rota are also invited to participate in the practice day-time locum rota, but this is not a requirement of joining the on-call team.
General Practitioner Requirements:
We welcome applications from experienced GPs who are considering a career move or are looking for additional hours alongside another role. MRCGP and private patient experience is desirable. You do not need to attend the practice whilst on-call and can do this from home, but it is essential that you are located no more than a 30 minute drive from Central London. You will be provided with a fully equipped doctors bag and company phone.
About The London General Practice:
The London General Practice is one of London's most respected and well-established private doctors. The Practice is based in Harley Street, London and provides UK-based and international patients with a comprehensive range of high-quality private healthcare services, in state-of-the-art facilities.
We pride ourselves on the flexible care we provide our patients, which is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Practice consults for many private families, leading insurers, the entertainment industry, numerous multinational companies and prestigious London hotels.
Location: Central London & Home Based
Job type: Part-time & Self-Employed, 6pm to 8:30am (Monday-Friday) and Full Weekend Shifts
Salary: £Competitive. Fee Sharing, average fee to GP £200 per visit
You may have experience of the following: General Practitioner, Doctor, Medical, Healthcare, GMC, MRCGP, Medicine, NHS, GP, Clinical Work etc.