£0 - £22600 per annum
4 months ago
As one of the largest SPV and Asset Management service providers to the PPP / PFI infrastructure market, Imagile as a Trusted Partner seeks to protect and enhance the value of its investor’s assets, which currently stand at £3bn.
Position: Assistant Lifecycle Manager
Location: Daresbury, Cheshire (commutable from Warrington, Widnes, Northwich & surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent (Flexible working considered)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Up to £22,600 per annum dependent on skills, qualifications and experience
Benefits: We offer a range of excellent benefits including life assurance, pension plan, private medical insurance, and a commitment to ongoing learning and development opportunities including support with professional study and memberships.
About the role:
An excellent opportunity to join a growing market-leading organisation with a reputation for quality. The role provides an entry level opportunity into a team of multi-disciplinary construction and estates professionals serving industry-wide PFI / PPP projects across all infrastructure sectors.
Assisting in strategic national lifecycle planning, constructing and updating lifecycle models and providing support nationally to operations, the Assistant Lifecycle Manager will be a key member of the team responsible for the maintenance of detailed lifecycle models for assets across multiple sectors including Health, Education, Transport, Custodial and Accommodation. Providing a unique opportunity to receive all required training and gain relevant experience to progress a career in asset management / whole-life costing.
The role can be structured to enable the provision of suitable experience and support for the right candidate to achieve chartered status if required. Applicants should have some experience and knowledge of the construction and property industry, as well as good knowledge of basic construction quantification principles.
- Undergo full training and development to: Prepare and validate Annual / Whole-life Lifecycle Plans. Survey data handling.
- Measurement and collection of asset data.
- Lifecycle cost modelling.
- Ensure compliance with contract deliverables / plan renewals.
- Statistical cost and condition analysis.
- Maintenance and development of cost databases.
- Ensure that forecast life cycle expenditure is aligned with contract obligations.
- Liaise with the operations team, client, Technical Advisers FM Contractors and all other stakeholders in respect of programming and planning of lifecycle works.
- Support operations team in all lifecycle matters.
- Improvement of life cycle models and assistance with development of new systems.
- Basic report writing for Board Papers and TA Review.
- Proven Competence either via Degree level qualification in a property / cost planning discipline or commensurate related experience.
- An understanding of the PFI / PPP industry.
- Good understanding of construction quantification and costing.
- IT literate and numerate.
- Minimum of Intermediate Level MS Excel skills.
- Basic understanding of construction cost planning, and an understanding of NPV / Time value of money.
- Excellent communicator at all levels; both written and verbal.
- Commercially astute.
- Role is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
- Full UK driving licence and access to a car for business use – some national travel required, supported by expenses policy.
- Professionally qualified in a property discipline.
- Under-graduates encouraged to apply.
- Engineering / Building Services experience.
- Experience of, and ability to interpret contract documentation.
Strictly no agencies please.
You may have experience of the following: Graduate Level Lifecycle Manager, Graduate Project Manager, Quantity Surveyor, Building Surveyor, Project Engineer, PFI, PPP, Graduate Scheme, Graduate Training Scheme, etc.