Are you an adventurous soul? A champion of good design and beautiful experiences? Are you in search of opportunity, growth, and a better world?
Then maybe you belong with us.
We’re searching for a Guest Services Agent to join our team of free thinkers and collaborators. This is a 6 month fixed term contract, working part time across evenings and weekends.
A role less ordinary.
As Guest Services Agent, you will provide excellent customer service to edyn guests and bookers by ensuring that queries and problems pre, during and post stay are answered and solved in a manner which reflects our values here at edyn.
Who you are.
- Stickler for attention to detail
- A positive and upbeat attitude
- Patient, with good listening skills and the ability to show empathy
- Able to make decisions and use your own initiative
Why grow with edyn?
- Competitive salary
- 22 days’ holiday pro rata (plus the option to buy more)
- Wellbeing benefits (cash plan and an Employee Assistance Programme)
- Free nights in our properties
- Recognition schemes
- Pension (the tax efficient way)
- Sick pay
- Other benefits tailored to you
Our natural habitat.
We believe in working flexibly – this includes flexibility in work location, working days (including weekends and bank holidays in operations) and working hours. This may be ad hoc or permanent flexibility. Ask your recruiting manager or see our careers page for more information. The working hours for this role are weekdays 16:00- 21:00 and weekends 10:00-18:30.
Our vision is to create sanctuaries across European cities, which provide a sense of belonging to the free-thinking urbanite in all of us. Each of our brands – Locke, SACO, Wittenberg and The Moorgate – is firmly rooted in the local neighbourhood, offering vibrant experiences and connections which nourish and enliven the soul.