- Fault Diagnosis to FRU level.
- Logging warranty calls via portal website.
- Updating/creating spreadsheets with repair information to ensure metrics are accurate.
- Testing of units to ensure repairs have been carried out successfully, this may involve the loading of a generic Windows 10 build via USB stick to confirm repair.
- Complete online training to become certified
- Carrying out repairs
- Updating SAP system with repairs carried out and shipping of return parts.
- Communication with relevant teams of parts required if unit is out of warranty.
- Basic PC skills including Excel, Word, email.
- Knowledge of laptop teardown and rebuild
- Manual dexterity
- In depth Windows operating system understanding
- Troubleshooting Windows driver issues
- PC Hardware knowledge
- Network understanding including wired, Wi-Fi, LTE
- Problem Solving
- Ability to work as part of a team and under own initiative while meeting deadlines.
- Learn and closely follow established processes and directions
- Self-starter able to work to aggressive deadlines with minimal outside help.
- Ability to learn on the job, to develop new skills and apply new experience with a view to increasing efficiency and customer satisfaction.
33 days holiday
Free on-site parking