Head Bar Tender – Fine Dining Restaurant - Dorking
Up to £24K salary
We are looking for a Head Bar Tender for a Fine Dining Restaurant located in the Surrey Hills. you will be a committed, passionate and experienced person wanting to join a fantastic restaurant with a very exciting future ahead.
We are looking for someone who will deliver a consistently flawless service for guests ensuring that exceptional standards are maintained at all times. We want you to join the team in providing a service that enhances and, indeed, exceeds guests’ expectations. Your appearance will be impeccable, you will be adaptable and always work in a timely manner. Ideally, you will have rosette experience and want to be part of an exciting restaurant where flavour and discovery form part of the restaurant’s philosophy.
A competitive salary of £24,000 p.a. is offered
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing guests with a pre/post meal drink
- Keeping the cocktail menu up to date
- Maintain customer service standards
- Supervise and train staff to deliver the correct standards
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
What you need to get the job:
- Experience at supervisory level in a quality bar/restaurant environment
- Sound knowledge of beer wine and spirits
- A dedicated and passionate team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- Salary up to £24K
- Chance to part of an award winning team
- Joining an exciting establishment with a great future ahead
To Apply - Simply click the ‘APPLY’ button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.