Are you a passionate, self-motivated, proactive and experienced Head Chef?
Do you pride yourself on developing a brigade?
A leading brand of Care Home is seeking an experienced Head Chef to join their brigade at a site in Bushey.
- Salary : Up to £35,000, bonus (performance based) 15%
- Working hours: 40 hours per week (Straight shifts)
- Location : Hertfordshire, WD25
- Company bonus scheme
- Extremely competitive pension scheme
- Free eye care tests and options for funding towards future spectacles if required
- Refer a friend and get a cash bonus of up to £1000
- Cycle to work scheme
- Study support
- Holiday discounts
- Life Insurance
- Manage and deliver all catering services throughout the home, ensuring that resident choice, dignity, confidentiality and safety are maintained
- Develop and review the menu on a regular basis with acknowledgement to seasonal changes in supplies, sourcing through the Groups Procurement Processes
- Monitor performance of suppliers' quality and pricing feeding back to procurement and/or the General Manager
- Ensure the management and implementation of safe working procedures and practices in accordance with Health and Safety legislation
- Appropriate supervisory experience and relevant qualifications pertaining to the safe delivery of Food & Hygiene or Catering Services
- Minimum Level 3 in Catering or equivalent QCF qualification
- Full clean driving license
- Team player, self-motivated, proactive, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload, and work under pressure
- Ability to communicate and manage interpersonal relationships
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.