Head Chef needed for a fantastic fresh food gastro pub in Epsom!
The company is well known and has a great reputation. You’ll be working with a fully staffed kitchen in a rural location so you will need to drive to get there. You must have a good quality, fresh food background.
The basic salary is up to £33k with guaranteed bonuses and Tronc, taking your salary to well up to near the £40k mark, with potentially more. There are great opportunities for progression, with this vacancy only become available because of internal promotions. You get 2% of the profit share at the end of the year.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Head Chef in Epsom
- • Overall responsibility of the kitchen operation
• Producing dishes to meet the required standard
• Budgetary control and ensuring profit margins are hit consistently – must have strong GP
• Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
• Creating innovative seasonal menus – lots of room for freedom and expression
What You Need To Be a Successful Head Chef
• Proven ability at Head Chef level
• An absolute dedication to delivering high quality, fresh food to company specification menus
• Ability to manage GP's and food stocks
• Proven knowledge of all Food Safety practises, to include HACCP, COSHH
The Reward/Benefits – Head Chef
- Up to £32k with a fantastic Bonus Scheme + gratuities
- 28 days holidays
- 2 straight shifts minimum
- Chance to join a well established Gastro Pub and cook delightful dishes
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Freedom to express yourself
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.