I am looking for an experienced head chef that can take charge of a new pub kitchen, delivering fresh ingredients at gastro pub level.
My client is a growing pub group with 20+ pubs in the midlands and South East.
They pride themselves on using fresh ingredients and giving their chefs the freedom to create. With lots of career development, progression and growth now is a great time to get on-board.
The Role: Head Chef
The Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
The Salary: Basic £35,000 + Tips & Bonus Approx £11,000
The Hours: 48 hours per week 5/7 days
Head Chef Expectations
- Love of cooking, being on the pass, and leading from the front line.
- Passionate about seasonal ingredients, creating menus and specials that reflect this.
- Ability to build an inspired, knowledgeable well-trained team and strong supplier relationship.
- Understanding of achieving all financial targets.
- Work closely with the GM and FOH team.
- Invested in the success of the entire business.
- Partnership options and career development opportunities.
- Write your own menus and specials.
- Fresh Seasonal top quality Food.
- Fun and Professional work environment.
- Achievable work life balance.
- Christmas day off.
- 70% off when you eat in any group Pub.
- Quarterly Management training and inspiration days.
- Adventure Days, learning more about The Good Stuff we serve e.g. Jimmy Butlers Pigs, Scallop fishing, Laverstoke Mozzarella.
- Performance related incentives.
- Child Care Vouchers.
- Generous Bonus as part of your package.
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.