LEADING CARE GROUP
STRAIGHT SHIFTS – 40 HOURS PER WEEK
£35k + 15% BONUS (BY HITTING TARGETS)
Recruiting for a creative, passionate & loyal Head Chef to work for a newly built Care Home located in Reigate which is a part of a Company delivering a new standard of inspiring and unique Homes throughout the UK.
You will be working in a 5* setting and will be creative high quality, varied and freshly prepared menus that look and taste delicious whilst maintaining budgetary control.
You will have the luxury of working in a superb equipped kitchen catering for full A La Carte Menus in multi dining areas including a Bistro & Fine Dining Restaurant. You get to create menus, build a team, and have the kitchen fitted to your needs with completely new equipment.
The Head Chef manages all food production and ensures high standards and high customer satisfaction are delivered.
- Main duties and responsibilities of the Head Chef (Reigate):
Manage and deliver all catering services throughout the home, ensuring that resident choice, dignity, confidentiality and safety are maintained.
- Working closely and meeting regularly with the Dementia Care Manager and Care Services Manager to ensure appropriate provisions.
- Develop and review the menu on a regular basis with acknowledgement to seasonal changes in supplies, sourcing through the Groups Procurement Processes.
- Ensure provision of cost-effective, chargeable services for residents, e.g. wakes, birthdays etc.
What you need to be successful in the Head Chef role (Reigate):
- Appropriate supervisory experience and relevant qualifications
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
- Team player, self-motivated, proactive, flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload, and work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate and manage interpersonal relationships, including influencing skills.
- A friendly and personable nature is paramount to this role, as you will be conversing with residents regularly. These are your customers.
- Company bonus scheme
- Extremely competitive pension scheme
- Free uniforms that are both attractive and practical
- Free eye care tests and options for funding towards future spectacles if required
- Refer a friend and get a cash bonus of up to £1000
- Cycle to work scheme
- Study support
- Holiday discounts
- A variety of motor related offers
- Life Insurance
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.