York, YN, GB, YO91 1XY
Head of Digital Data & Analytics (9-12 month fixed term contract)
Competitive salary (up to £50,000 depending on experience) plus potential bonus + car allowance + fantastic benefits
This is a full time temporary opportunity but we are always open to discuss individual’s flexible working needs so please speak to us during the recruitment process to
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity to join our Group Marketing function as the Head of Digital Data & Analytics on a fixed term contract of up to 12 months. Reporting directly into the Head of Media Communications the scope of this role will see you lead business unit teams to build strategies and plans based on digital data and analytics, and lead the development & management of a holistic data and analytics strategy for specific brands & categories.
As the Head of Digital Data & Analytics role you will work closely with Marketing, eBusiness and Market IT to ensure all of our technical frameworks are established to support effective marketing in a personalised consumer based environment. You will unify and centralise our data and analytics approach to value from the learnings of all market data as well as optimise our media buying and audience targeting strategies. You will also:
- Drive forward the capability, extending of skill sets across Nestlé in the Market (NiM) for Digital Data & Analytics in order to meet future requirements.
- Embed best practice in the data & analytics team, as well as the use of the data across businesses and functions.
- Lead development of data & analytics use with brand campaign planning, transforming our digital communication through data to deliver personalised consumer experiences.
- Lead technical use of data platforms, data strategy and technical tagging strategy. Defining internal reporting capability and embedding global BPI and dashboards and tools.
- Develop, implement and deliver the digital data & analytics strategy to align business units into a holistic vision with joined up KPI's
- Manage the digital agency and partner relationships to define an optimum audience targeting strategy and framework
- Build Data & Analytics as a standard step in all campaign planning and post evaluation studies and reviews
- Be accountable for implementing market standard tracking and remarketing technical framework to allow us to step change our data capture, audience analysis and retargeting capabilities.
- Be an active member of UKI Digital Board, representing Data, working to connect the 'now' with the 'what's next' and driving 'Raise the Bar' activities and initiatives; helping to shape and influence global roadmaps
- Lead, coach and inspire a high performing Digital Data & Analytics Team, supporting direct report(s) to deliver agreed outputs, whilst aiding their professional development, growth and career advancement
The successful candidate will come from a strong digital background with experience in using Google tools to an advanced level. They will have exceptional influencing and stakeholder management skills with a genuine drive for results and action. They will also have:
- Experience using analytical tools such as a DMP, Tableo
- Experience in overseeing projects, bringing together data & learning from different sources
- Experience in leading a high performing team
- Knowledge and awareness of EU and UK level data and compliance laws for use of consumer data and digital tracking and remarketing
- Commercial awareness in terms of markets, competitors, retail trade, macro issues
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
The closing date for this role is 16th September 2020
We will be considering candidates as they apply and we will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
Ready to take the next step?