Head of Finance Shared Services
Servelec have a new and exciting opportunity for a qualified Head of Finance Shared Services.
Reporting directly into the CFO, the Head of Finance Shared Services will play a critical role in improving existing processes across the shared service function and will be responsible for managing a dynamic team and driving efficiencies.
Head of Finance Shared Services Responsibilities:
- Manage the three-core financial shared service processes for the whole of Servelec – Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay and outsourced payroll - and manage our Sage financial system.
- Provide high levels of compliance and continuously improve financial services performance in terms of cost, quality and speed.
- Manage, support, train and develop direct reports and wider team of 11 through 4 direct reports to improve their commercial advice and challenge.
- Support the CFO on the financial services aspects of acquisitions and disposals, relevant compliance and legal matters and ad hoc projects.
- Deputise for the CFO where required.
Head of Finance Shared Services Requirements:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA with a clear focus on financial services, rather than financial reporting.
- Operated in a similar role within a Finance Shared Services function ideally in the B2B arena.
- Demonstrable experience of process improvement and implementation.
- Proven people management skills, with the confidence to manage vertical teams remotely.
- Experience of Power BI and Sage 200 is highly desirable.
- A great level of IT literacy with a keen interest in using technology to automate and streamline processes to improve efficiency.
We are Servelec, and we believe in using technology to deliver better care. We provide software across health, social care, education and youth services that makes a positive difference to thousands of lives every day.
We help medical practitioners care for patients by creating technology that saves time, reduces paperwork and minimises risks. Our education solutions help local authorities; schools and other providers support families more effectively. We help social workers by giving them access to all their case management information in one simple online portal. And we create systems that help Youth Services teams improve the way they support vulnerable young people.
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 per annum dependent on experiences
Benefits: Our benefits include a competitive salary, flexible working hours and working from home arrangements, 25 days holiday increasing to 28 plus bank holidays, ability to buy extra holiday up to 40 days holiday or sell down to 20 days holiday! An attractive pension, retail vouchers, 4x life insurance, critical illness cover, employee referral bonuses, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme and more!
You may have experience of the following: Shared Services Finance Manager, Financial Controller Shared Services, Shared Services Finance Director, Finance Shared Service Centre Manager, Financial Services, Financial Accountant, etc.
£65,000 - £75,000 per annum
19 days ago
Head of Finance Shared Services