TI Media is at the forefront of creating quality content and brands that entertain and fuel the passions of millions of consumers every day. As well as being compelling storytellers, we inspire people and are a trusted voice for their interests. Our proud heritage spans over 160 years and includes over 40 of the UK’s best-loved brands including Ideal Home, What’s on TV, Country Life, Woman and Home, Trusted Reviews, Womans Weekly and Decanter.
This is an exciting opportunity within the advertising team to use your comprehensive experience to sell directly to big and small brands. Whilst print and digital activity is a core focus of the role, there is also the opportunity to broaden spend across other platforms including social and events.
- Drive advertising revenue from Entertainment clients, both existing and new, with primary focus on Film, TV Channels and Theatrical/Live as well as additional focus on publishers, gaming and gambling
- Handle day to day relationships with specialist Entertainment media agencies
- Explore growth opportunities from other leisure sectors (e.g. Family days out, museums, experience vouchers, fast food etc)
- Achieve revenue targets by selling advertising solutions across print display, partnerships, O&O digital, social and experiential
- Generate engaging, insightful and relevant sales collateral for your own use and for use by colleagues
- Develop your own personal sales strategy for your patch, identifying and tracking business prospects, and monitoring overall performance to surpass agreed KPIs
- Extensive experience working with the entertainment sector is essential – whether in print or other media.
- Established existing relationships with relevant entertainment clients and/or agencies
- Proven track record of success in ad sales and demonstrated negotiation skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Collaborative working style and ability to build strong new relationships externally and internally