Head of Sales- Digital Workspace Services
The Head of Sales - Digital Workspace Services is responsible for driving the profitable growth of the Digital Workplace Practice, with an initial focus on larger Enterprise clients. Selling at a senior level, directing dedicated functional pursuit teams, collaborating with other brand subject matter experts and sales teams to identify and deliver on opportunities.
Experis, part of the ManpowerGroup, delivers the powerful combination of in-demand talent multiplied by expert solutions that drive success. Offering IT resourcing, project solutions and managed services, we enable organisations to cultivate individuals and teams prepared for the digital age.
In line with our global ambition, we are now seeking an experienced Head of Sales to lead the Experis Digital Workspace Practice into the next phase of growth. The position holder will lead and drive the Experis Digital Workspace entity, and work as part of the European HQ Experis Team in close collaboration with Countries.
So, what will you be responsible for?
Within this customer facing role you will be responsible for driving sales pipeline, revenue increase and margin growth for the Digital Workspace practice across all Experis European Countries. You will have access to a large existing client base of well-known brands, and be required to assess each client's individual needs and sell solutions within our Digital Workspace and Staffing Solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in building the future of the organisation, devising the strategy for account development and growth and to put your own stamp on things.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Developing pipeline and converting to revenues.
- Including understanding market and customer needs, learning via pitching our high value add solutions to clients.
- Creating the pan-European go-to-market plan for the Practice, working with the European marketing and sales teams to position the Experis brand and generate marketing qualified customer leads and position Experis as the most attractive IT Professional Service provider for IT candidates/consultants.
- Working with the EU Portfolio Director to shape the portfolio roadmap, providing input on required offerings / capabilities.
- Working with the EU Deliver Director and Service Delivery Centre Leads to ensure pre-sales and delivery operations are effective and scalable.
- Optimising commercial business processes including working with the VP Experis Global Sales to increase pipeline creation processes and win rates and working with the EU Business Controller to increase predictability in forecasting and project outcomes.
- Developing and leading a change management program, especially up-skilling, to ensure necessary focus and sales skills are in place pan-EU.
- Extensive demonstrable experience in selling the business value associated with IT services - from the identification of profitable propositions through to targeting and bid closure.
- Deep knowledge of IT end user services (such as service desk, onsite support, desktop management)
- Analytical and numerate, MBA desirable.
- Fluency in English essential, one additional EU language is a plus.
- Empathic leadership skills.
- Must have proven career progression and the potential to move into other senior roles in the future.
Our Ambition at ManpowerGroup
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
- Competitive salary plus generous bonus scheme
- flexible benefits including private medical care, dental care, perkbox scheme, life assurance, Pension, Travel insurance and many more
Please apply accordingly for immediate consideration by clicking 'apply'