£60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This is a senior role, a key member of the Management Team and a significant post required for the next stage of continued growth past £20M+ in the next 3 years. Greenmill is a highly customer-centric company, with a history of success and is growing strongly (albeit with the noticeable impact of Covid). The role will need to deliver 15-20% growth per year.
In line with the business strategy, the Head of Sales identifies, implements and leads key initiatives, strategies and plans that will drive sales, with stretching New Business targets to hit revenue and GP targets.
Head of Sales Responsibilities:
• Achieve Team monthly sales targets in line with the annual plan
• Ensure Gross Profit (% levels and £ targets) are achieved in line with the annual plan
• Measure and maintain a small number of KPI’s to ensure that the team’s everyday activities are consistently achieved
• Grow GP£’s and GP% per customer account using the ‘Kill-the-red’ strategic account management tool
• Ensure that clear responsibility and accountability for the annual Revenue and Gross Profit targets are wholly aligned within the sales team
• Work closely with the MD and Management Team to influence, devise and implement all sales or companywide strategies in accordance with the annual business plan. (Taking into account the knowledge and experience of the current sales team)
• Work with Marketing to develop the companies’ sales value proposition and coach the team to ensure a cohesive message at all customer touchpoints
Head of Sales Requirements:
• Sales and Sales Management
• Account Management
• Recruitment, management, and development of teams
About Greenmill Supply Co:
Greenmill is one of the UK's leading wholesalers of Air Conditioning and Ventilation Install products.
Its In-Stock, On-Site, On-Time brand promise is relied upon in the industry each and every day.
With amazing commitment to continually strive to make the customers' life easier and by leveraging the power of technology, our highly trained and professional team have supported the Company to achieve exceptional growth. We have a positive, friendly & respectful culture and believe in giving our employees autonomy to deliver their roles to the best of their ability.
Location: Colchester, CO2 8HA
Hours: Full time, Permanent
Salary: up to £60,000 per annum
You may have experience of the following: Business Development Manager, Head of Business Development, Sales Manager, New Business Development, Account Management, Client Relationship, Senior Sales Executive, Business Development, Head of Sales, Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, etc.