Head of Social Media and DigitalYou will lead and continually evolve and develop the social and digital media service offering for our clients, setting and executing standards by which the digital delivery team operates, whilst managing and mobilising digital resource across the agency. Working closely with clients to devise digital strategies that engage audiences.
Head of Social Media and Digital Responsibilities
- Lead the development and execution of Whiteoaks International’s social and digital media strategy to drive client satisfaction and revenue
- Monitor social and digital media developments and ensure service offering is current and capitalising on new and emerging trends and technologies
- Lead on entry level new business opportunities including development of strategy, creative campaigns and presenting of ideas to prospects
- Build strategic relationships with relevant partners and influencers to strengthen Whiteoaks International’s social and digital media offering and drive new revenue streams
- Develop and execute a cohesive paid social media service for our clients generating new income opportunities
- Ensure seamless integration of social and digital media initiatives across disciplines (e.g. media relations and content) to deliver best-in-class integrated campaigns
- Line manage digital specialists to ensure consistent execution of technical standards
- Review productivity of team alongside pricing and makes relevant recommendations for evolution in order to ensure maximum margin is achieved
Head of Social Media Digital Requirements:
- Extensive experience in social media with a deep knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format
- Working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. •
- Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situations and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Strong copy writing and presentation skills, being media trained would be a bonus.
- Experience of setting up and managing the delivery of cross-organisational, multi-audience communication projects and campaigns, end to end, in a client-focused environment, with engagement from multiple stakeholders
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds, genders, abilities and ethnicities.
About Whiteoaks International:
At Whiteoaks International, we provide a complete range of PR, digital and content services to technology clients in the retail, fintech, enterprise IT and security industries, to name just a few. We guarantee better results from our clients’ tech PR investment.
We’re the number one tech PR agency outside London - this year we’re continuing to grow and win even more exciting new B2B tech clients. As a result, a great new role that we need to fill with the best superstars around so if you think that’s you, please apply now!
Location: Hook, Hampshire RG27 9XA
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £43,000 to £55,000 per annum
Strictly no agencies please.
You may have experience of the following: Head of Social Media, Head of Digital, Social Media Manager, Digital Media Manager, Google Analytics, Social Media Specialist, Social Media Strategist, SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Online Engagement, Marketing Manager, etc.