Gatwick, GB, RH6 0PA
Head of Subscription & SOHO (12 month fixed term contract)
Competitive Salary (up to £65,000 depending on experience) + bonus + car allowance + fantastic benefits
This is a full time temporary opportunity but we are always open to discuss individual’s flexible working needs so please speak to us during the recruitment process to understand what this could look like.
Nespresso UK & Ireland is seeking a talented Head of Subscription & Small Office-Home Office to help build and execute on a customer acquisition and subscription strategy for our Subscription by Nespresso products. This is an exciting fixed term opportunity to develop both our subscription model and our SOHO business for the iconic Nespresso brand. Subscription and SOHO are two of our core pillars for long-term growth via product development and new customer acquisition.
We are the Nestlé Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestlé. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world’s most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savored at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide. To learn more visit www.nespresso.com.
The Head of Subscripiton will manage the development and growth of our Subscripition based business and our SOHO channel by:
- Leading, developing and growing the Nespresso Subscription business across both coffee and machines
- Building upon and further developing the subscription model and its strategy.
- Implementing the strategic SOHO plan and growing our expanding Small Office-Home Office business working both with key partners, prospects and internal teams
- Monitoring and communicating results as per the operating plan
- Developing and delivering tactics to drive both growth and any gap plans where needed
- Developing and implementing shared practices within market from other markets as well as creating best practice to be shared with other markets via HQ teams
- Keeping abreast and sharing latest developments and subscription model opportunities to enable us to maximize opportunities to drive subscription volume.
We are looking for someone who can step in with an accomplished background in subscription development, implementation and management. This opportunity will involve working with both local market cross-functional and Global HQ teams to develop and grow our Subscription by Nespresso product to both new and existing audiences. The successful candidate will also:
- Have a start-up mentality with a willingness to test and learn plans according to customer needs
- Be an effective leader, implementer and expert in subscription strategies.
- Have the ability to influence across functions and at senior levels.
- Demonstrable experience of omni-channel commerce, digital and offline.
- Have a strong understanding of subscription customer lifecycles, from acquisition, to retention and winback
- Have a strong commercial focus across B2C and B2B, ideally including SOHO within D2C environments.
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
The closing date for this role is Wednesday 2nd September 2020.
We will be considering candidates as they apply and we will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
Ready to take the next step?