Do you want to make a difference to an older person's life and enable them to stay in their own home?
Experience would be an advantage but a caring, kind and empathetic nature is a must!!
You will be required to carry out various tasks from Personal Care, Companionship to General Home Help in order to help others live independently in their own homes. Tasks may include:
- Shopping, Collecting Prescriptions, Meal Preparations
- Providing general housework, dusting and vacuuming
- Assistance with washing and dressing
- Help with personal care & Continence Care
- Participating in hobbies and crafts
We are looking for full flexibility during our working day AND alternative weekends:
7am - 10pm
You will be getting the following benefits:
£9.00 - £10.75 per hour (depending on experience)
Full training (and ongoing training)
Skills and Attributes:
- Ensure confidentiality at all times
- The ability to relate to people from a wide variety of backgrounds
- A respectful approach to our service users and other staff members
- Reliability and flexibility
- Team working skills
- To be proactive and have the ability to use own initiative
- Capacity to work to in line with health and safety guidelines
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- To be patient and have a sense of humour
Angel Care offers a competitive salary, excellent training and support with the opportunity of on-going progression.
Angel Care has been providing Domiciliary Care successfully for more than 50 years within Greenwich and the surrounding areas. We will ensure you have consistent hours along with working with the same group of clients to help you to build and maintain relationships with them.
If you have the relevant experience and want to join Angel Care, click apply today.
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.