£9747.83 per annum
8 days ago
Position: TechTeam Executive
Location: Glasgow, Lanarkshire G5 0UL
Job type: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: 20 hours per week
Salary: £9747.83 per annum
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experience TechTeam Executive to join our highly successful Customer TechTeam based in Glasgow.
The TechTeam Executive is the main point of contact for all Matthew Algie for telephone technical assistance. The TechTeam Executive handles all machine faults, queries, part orders, TechTeam specific complaints and requests by responding in a polite, friendly, confident and helpful manner to process the customer’s needs either directly or by handing off to relevant internal department. The role holder’s aim is to achieve optimum levels of customer service and build lasting customer relationships.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Technical Services Environment and / or a minimum of 2 years’ experience in call handling with customers.
- Experience in handling technical enquires and offering technical assistance to customers over the telephone.
- Experienced in routine processing and administrative duties.
- Proven track record in revenue generation through upselling of products and services.
- Experience gained within the coffee industry is desirable.
- Excellent call handling skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, remaining calm whilst showing patience towards customers and colleagues.
- Ability to “read” our customers, be efficient in identifying their needs, keep the interaction positive.
- Ability to work to targets set by the business, doing all that can be done to help achieve department and personal targets and objectives.
- Have a willingness to learn and to pass on what you have learned.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to build rapport with customers and colleagues across the organisation.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Computer Literate.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills to manage own workload to expected standards.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and customer timeframes.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to be flexible to meet the needs of the team and the customer.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to follow direction and work within agreed parameters.
- A strong work ethic.
- Resilience. Able to respond professionally and courteously to customer complaints while remaining composed.
- Good listening skills.
- Personal motivation and enthusiasm.
You may have experience of the following: 1st Line Support, First Line Support, Service Desk Analyst, Technical Support Analyst, System Support Analyst, Technical Support, Technical Assistance, Support Analyst, Network Support, Helpdesk Analyst, Help Desk, etc.