An opportunity has arisen for a Team Member to work on our busy Helpdesk assisting with our diverse FM client contracts.
Reporting to the Helpdesk Team Leader, you will effectively manage both planned and reactive activities across a large portfolio of properties, with complex SLA’s, KPIs and performance standards. You will also proactively manage client contractual obligations in relation to Helpdesk activities including jeopardy management of all tasks for task from inception through to completion.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Raising reactive work orders throughout the day, reacting to higher priority service requests in the most efficient manner, considering effects of decisions, including financial, PPM and logistical implications.
- Reviewing scheduled Planned Maintenance tasks and chase sub-contractors for service sheets adhering to escalation processes.
- Jeopardy manage reactive and planned tasks to ensure tasks are completed in the agreed SLA/KPIs of the contract
- Timely completion of reactive, remedial and planned tasks on our CAFM system (Planet)
- Receiving and action tasks from either telephone enquiries or enquiries made on the Client Portal.
- Uploading compliance documentation to our in-house document management system
- Raising Purchase Orders as required on our internal Finance System.
- Raising and escalate any issues, ad-hoc tasks, complaints, observations and other queries to the Helpdesk.
- Team Leader and follow pre-defined escalation procedures and processes.
- Following an approved quotations process for works and gain appropriate approvals before raising the work order on to our CAFM system.
- Raising as appropriate, remedial actions following planned/service visits
- Collating data and preparation of weekly/monthly client reports to agreed SLA timescales.
- Communicating with the in-house site teams and sub-contractors for status updates and to effect closure of all reactive, remedial and PPM’s in a timely manner to ensure that no financial penalties are incurred.
- Developing working relationships with EWFM Facilities Managers and clients to ensure excellent customer service standards are maintained at all times.
- Assisting in the preparation of correspondence, reports, presentations and other documents as required maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Contributing to the EWFM company objectives and ensuring own performance objectives are met.
The successful candidate will work as ‘one team’ with the wider EWFM team members, clients and EWG departments including Professional Services, Finance and Procurement. You will have worked in a similar role with good understanding of facilities management and previous experience using in-house CAFM systems. You will also have reactive planning experience and/or Planned Preventative Maintenance planning experience. It goes without saying that you will have excellent IT skills, in particular MS applications, along with first rate administration and time management skills with having exceptional focus and attention to detail.
Eric Wright Facilities Management is an innovative company delivering exceptional Facilities Management services throughout the North of England.
Since its formation in 2002, Eric Wright Facilities Management has undergone rapid growth, with a turnover in excess of £13 million. We proudly manage an extensive portfolio of public and private sector Facilities Management solutions within the North West, covering healthcare, educational and commercial facilities, Local Improvement Finance Trust (LIFT) partners, Private Finance Initiative (PFI) partners, Local Authority and 3PD schemes.
Location: Preston, Lancashire PR5 6AW
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 per week
Benefits: We offer an attractive salary and benefits package including contributory pension scheme, healthcare arrangements, on site gym and nursery.
You may have experience of the following: Helpdesk Team Member, Helpdesk Analyst, Helpdesk Officer, Service Desk, Planned Preventative Maintenance, PPM, Facilities Management, Reactive Planning, Engineering, etc.