HGV Class 2 driver - Bristol - £11.40
blueArrow Bristol are looking to recruit several HGV class 2 driver for our Bristol based waste collection company.
Collecting Medical waste on a daily basis, you will become the face of the business and will need to demonstrate great customer service skills, whilst collecting various waste products from Bristol and the surrounding areas.
This HGV class 2 position is advertised as a temp - perm position, your starting salary will be £11.40 PAYe moving to £12.00 after completing 12 weeks and gaining your permanent positions.
As a HGV Class 2 driver, your duties will include:
- Driving Class 2 vehicles collecting medical waste in the South West
- Working Monday - Friday, starting 05:00am
- Liaising with customers in a polite manner, completing relevant paperwork
Skills and qualifications required:
- Experience driving HGV Class 2 vehicles
- Valid C licence, Digital Tachograph Card and CPC card
- Great customer service skills
- Physical fitness
- Good spoken and written English language skills
In return we offer:
- Guaranteed ongoing work
- Competitive pay rate of £11.40 per hour
- Early start times between 05:00am-07:00am
- Blue Arrow Superstars Reward Scheme where you can win a voucher for being an Employee of the Month
If you are interested in applying for this HGV class 2 positions, CLICK APPLY NOW or call Sam in our blueArrow Bristol driving hub on 01179299449.