High Net Worth Senior Account Handler
As a company, PIB is a successful growing group of businesses across different elements of the insurance sector. The Group is growing rapidly both through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market. For context, as a Group we have grown from £15m turnover in 2016 to over £120m in 2019 and we continue to expand from a wholly UK base to mainland Europe with trade reaching to Latin America
This is an exciting time to join PIB as we are recruiting for a High Net Worth Senior Account Handler based in our offices in central Gloucester. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
Location: Based in the centre of town, close to bus routes and Gloucester Train Station is just a 10-minute walk away.
As a Senior High Net Worth Account Handler your role will be to develop and broke a portfolio of profitable general insurance business through designated Insurer panels. You will provide technical support to Clients and Colleagues, ensuring a timely, compliant and effective Client and Insurer administration and processing on core PIB systems.
- To manage the provision of insurance cover for both prospective and existing customers in a customer focused - and compliant manner and within agreed service standards and timescales;
- To manage the renewal, mid-term adjustments and lapsed policy processes ensuring that all customers are dealt with in a professional manner within the remit of the compliance procedures.
- To work proactively with the Claims team to ensure that Management Information is accurate and up to date, and where required deal effectively with any issues and provide swift resolution for customers.
- Provide support to Unit Manager at customer meetings ensuring client documentation is accurate and any subsequent action points are carried out.
- Utilise communication and negotiation techniques to explain the features and benefits of our products, to internal and external customers. Develop internal awareness and opportunity to generate business.
- Be main internal contact for Key Account enquiries and working closely with Finance team to ensure accounts are resolved and debtor positions are maintained.
- Cert CII qualification, working towards Certification and Diploma preferred.
- Experience in financial lines sector.
- Knowledge of private client product lines.
- Acturis System experience ideal.
- EDI Personal Lines Knowledge.
- Proven track record of working within Customer Service environment.
- Effective ability to use verbal and listening skills to aid communication and negotiation techniques.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Effective time management and ability to prioritise workload.
Our employee’s success isn’t measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs. We have many sites across the UK, so whether this be working from home, logging on from another office or working part time then we would love to hear from you!
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
You may have experience of the following: HNW, High Net Worth, Account Handler, Account Executive, Insurance Account Handler, Corporate Account Handler, Account Management, Business Development, Business Development Executive, Account Management, Insurance Advisor, etc.
22 days ago
High Net Worth Senior Account Handler