Cleaner and housekeepers needed for Colchester Hospital, ongoing temporary work via Angel HR. If you are looking full time or part time ongoing shifts and are flexible with hours, please apply. This will be immediate start for the right candidates.
- Hours 07.00-15.30, 16.00-20.00, 10.00-18.00, 12.00-20.00, 14.00-22.00 shifts available Monday to Friday
You will be responsible for carrying out assigned tasks involved in providing quality cleaning for the benefit of the patients, staff and visitors. The post holder must be a friendly and helpful member of the team. This role will involve cleaning within the wards and departments which will include toilets. You must have the desire to offer the highest standards of customer service. Position involves face to face contact with patients, staff and visitors. Full training will be given.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Pro-active with the ability to work unsupervised
- Good communications skills
- Organised and methodical
- Upbeat with positive attitude
- High level of flexibility with the role and hours
- Full enhanced DBS (although can be applied for via Angel cost £51.20)
Please note all positions within hospitals, education and care environments will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check and x 2 References.
Apply now to register with ANGEL HUMAN RESOURCES.
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.