8 months ago
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for an experienced administrators and customer service advisors to work with our busy client in Taunton. We are looking for a skilled, personable, self-motivated people to join the team. The successful applicant will have a good knowledge of how to handle customer calls, the ability to remain calm under pressure, be reliable and motivated.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- To process bookings, amendments and cancellations via phone and email
- To deliver customer service excellence through accuracy and quality
- To effectively resolve customer and supplier queries, escalating where appropriate
- To communicate in a professional manner at all times both internally and externally
- To maintain a high level of customer service at all times
What skills do I need?
- Experience working within a similar role, with excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative.
- Willing to learn new skills, and have strong written and verbal communication.
- Experience of working in a Customer Service environment
- Computer literacy required, preferably with Microsoft Office experience
What Qualifications do I need?
- Minimum of two GCSEs grade A - C in English and Math’s – or equivalent qualification
- Basic pay rates £7.83ph
- Holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday
If you would like to apply, please contact Claire at Blue Arrow on 01392 424733.
Please note that if you apply for this vacancy then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share your experience related to the above role with our clients for their related vacancies. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application.