Role: Hotel Management Systems Coordinator
Location: Whitbread Court - Dunstable
As part of Decision Science Team, this role will support the development and delivery of a pipeline of system releases for Premier Inn’s hotel management system (currently ‘BART’). You will become a “Subject Matter Expert” for this system and develop documentation and guidance on capability, best practices and processes.
You will work collaboratively with the Business Lead, Hotel Managers and key stakeholders to develop and refine new processes that enable more efficient and effective ways of working.
What you will be doing:
- Work with the Business Lead - HMS to document business processes related to the Hotel Management System
- Map out and articulate key process steps ·
- Map and manage updates to interdependencies with other functions/processes
- Analyse Online Q&A submissions to identify gaps in Help documents or system development opportunities
- Ensure documentation is kept accurate, valid and up to date
- Support with gathering high-level business requirements from stakeholders · Liaise with the Pricing & Inventory Manager (& team) to identify whether change can be achieved via configuration
- Where change cannot be achieved through configuration, work through options with Business Lead HMS
- Ensure detailed product change specifications are consistent with high level business requirements
Why we’d love you to apply:
- Effective communication skills, with ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- Understanding of the business processes supported by Central Reservation Systems and Property Management Systems
- Good fact-gathering and research skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, using initiative to manage workload and able to respond to varied and changing demands
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experience in working within teams delivering change / continuous improvement (desirable)
As a leading British business of more than 275 years standing, we have experienced turbulent times before and adapted and evolved to remain one of the hospitality sector’s most successful companies. Built on such robust foundations, our expertise has meant we responded decisively throughout this year with our teams, guests and the continuity of our business at the heart of every decision we made. We acted quickly, to ensure we were prepared for the future, whatever it may hold.
What continues to set us apart are our excellent products and people. We have much loved brands such as Beefeater, Brewers Fayre, Bar + Block alongside exciting up and coming propositions such as Cookhouse & Pub. And in Premier Inn, we have the UK’s favourite budget hotel chain, currently outperforming the market and ambitious for more as we execute our plans in both the UK and Germany. At Whitbread, we remain true to our values and put our people at the centre of everything we do.
In return, we will offer you:
- Sharesave scheme
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development
- A genuine flexible working policy
- Individual BUPA healthcare
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
- Perks at work