We are currently looking for a part time Cleaner / Housekeeping Assistant, to join our Housekeeping team on the Isle of Wight.
Our accommodation at this site provides short term stays for key workers, NHS staff and visitors.
You'll be required to clean domestic or shared accommodation which will include deep cleaning of toilets, bathrooms, kitchens and bedrooms.
To be successful you'll need to have:
- proven experience of cleaning or housekeeping- ideally within a commercial environment (e.g. a hotel or shared accommodation)
- the ability to carry out cleaning duties to a high standard
- the physical ability to kneel & lift (within guidelines laid down by HSE)
You'll also need the ability to communicate effectively in English, with sufficient literacy and numeracy skills to read, understand and follow Health and Safety, and cleaning product instructions and information.
What you'll get from us;
- £450 yearly flexible benefit pot to use against benefits of your choice
- 25 Days Holiday (pro rata for part time)
- The chance to buy or sell holiday as part of our flexible benefits package
- Generous pension and life cover
If you would like the opportunity to make a real impact within our changing and growing organisation, we'd love to hear from you.
Please note the working pattern for this role is 17.5 hours a week. Mon-Fri 9-12.30 and there is a need to be available to cover occasional weekends/bank holidays on a rota basis.
This role will be subject to a DBS Check.