A Housekeeper is required for a Luxury Hotel & Spa in Hassocks.
The successful candidate will have previous housekeeping experience and will work 24 hours per week from 7:30am – 3:30pm, although this is slightly flexible.
Week 1: Wed, Thurs, Fri
Week 2: Mon,Sat, Sun
- Hands on cleaning of the rooms and public areas
- Report any maintenance issues or safety hazards
- Restock rooms supplies
- Ensure high standards are maintained
- Experience as Housekeeper in a quality hotel
- Reliable and able to leave the rooms in a finished state
- Knowledge of cleaning products and methods
- An eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Hourly wage of £9 p/h
- Work with a friendly team
ACT NOW: Press the Apply Button
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.