Housekeeping Manager - Oxford Cowley - Premier Inn - 225 Bedrooms - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Due to an internal move we are now on the search for a Housekeeping Manager to join our team at Oxford Cowley Premier Inn. This is a 6 month fixed term contract. The hotel has a total of 225 bedrooms and a team of thirty plus, therefore the ideal candidate will have previous experience in leading large teams in a branded environment.
In return we are offering more than just an attractive career opportunity, as a market leading company there’s a salary of up to £27K. Great development and progression opportunities, full uniform and additional training, 33 days paid holiday. Competitive benefits, great perks and company discounts as well as the chance to earn 50% of your salary in annual bonus!
As Housekeeping Manager you’ll play a key part in the management team, taking the business to the next level. Reporting directly to the Hotel Manager and working closely with all other departments you’ll lead from the front ensuring the successful daily running of the site. You will be responsible for driving performance through inspiring and developing the housekeeping team to deliver our high standards consistently, ensuring exceptional guest experiences and making us the most loved hotel brand.
Ideally, you’ll have management experience in a similar environment. With a visible passion to set a high standard and drive results you’ll:
- Manage and inspire the team, driving performance through hands on leadership.
- Support the Hotel Manager in recruitment, training and performance management of the Housekeeping Team.
- Take accountability for managing laundry and labour controls.
- Have an eye for detail and ensure brand standards are adhered to.
- Demonstrate knowledge of health and safety compliance inclusive of COSHH. Manage all audit processes to a high standard, ensuring 100% Health and Safety compliance throughout the hotel.
- Demonstrate good communication skills, thrive in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to be calm under pressure.
- Be agile in your thinking and effectively manage your time to meet business needs.
We’re an innovative business so you’ll champion change and implement this with the team.
If you want to be part of a dynamic management team and our vision, make a name for yourself with an established and growing brand leader and have the skills, personality and passion to create moments that matter for our teams and guests then apply now!
Whitbread is an inclusive employer, strongly believing that everyone is unique and there should be no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. We are open to flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
03 Mar 2020
15 Mar 2020