. By joining us as a Housekeeping Team Member, you will be a big part of making this happen. Your job will be to make sure that bedrooms, bathrooms and public areas are cleaned to the very highest standard. It is likely that you will be required to support different departments with a variety of different tasks, this is a great opportunity for you to understand all areas of the business and how we operate.
Cleaning rooms is hard work, but you will receive training to do your role and you’ll be surrounded by a supportive team. What’s more, you can make work fit around your life. Liz (Housekeeping Team Member in Wakefield Travelodge) tells us “I work 10 until 2 and so get to drop the kids off at school and pick them up”.
As a Housekeeping Team Member you will also get to enjoy:
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99
- £50 voucher on each work anniversary
- Discounts off many high street retailers and mobile phone bills
- The opportunity to join our management training programme after three months
- Pension scheme totalling 8% (employer contribution 3%)
At Travelodge, we value your attitude and character as much as your experience. The behaviours that are most important to us are Care About People, Attention to Detail and Drive for Results. We respect the contribution made by every employee and always try to recognise those who go ‘above and beyond’.