PIB is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
We are seeking someone who is both an experienced administrator and has a strong interest in IT systems and analysing people data. Working as part of our HR Administration team, you’ll be both supporting efficient and accurate HR services to our people, managers and HR Business Partners, as well as using your excellent Excel skills to provide key people data to our business and support with further development of our HR system.
Our HR Services Team forms a part of the Group HR function, it provides payroll and HR administrative support across all Group businesses. This is an exciting time to join PIB and we have a fantastic and friendly HR administration team based in Retford. As PIB goes through its rapid growth, there will be many opportunities to get involved in different projects and developments.
Location: Based near Retford Train Station, means there are great transports links should you wish to travel by train, car or bus. We also have free car parking close to the office.
• You will be responsible for the accurate administration of key people processes, including on-boarding, contract changes, maternity / paternity, flexible working, leavers and employee benefits.
• You will be responsible for the accurate and timely maintenance of data on the HR system (Cascade),
• You will be running reports, extracting monthly headcounts, leavers and new employee data from our HR system (Cascade) and exporting these into MS Excel
• You will be using pivot tables to produce graphs presenting our people data
• You will be involved in creating workflows in our HR system (Cascade) to enable the HR Administration team to work more efficiently
• You will carry out all new starter administration, including offer letters, contracts, pre-employment checks / screening and set up on the HR system (Cascade)
• Ensure the maintenance of electronic employee files / records and associated HR system (Cascade) records, making sure these meet company, legislative and regulatory requirements,
• You will be responsible for the accurate and timely maintenance of data on the HR system (Cascade)
• You will be updating the Payroll Administration team regarding notification of new starters, leavers and variations to contract, in accordance with monthly payroll deadlines, and generating any associated individual correspondence
• You will have strong MS Excel skills with ability to produce pivot tables, macro charts and graphs as well as running MI and reports
• Confident user of multiple IT systems (HR systems desirable)
• You will be very data driven with an analytical mindset
• Highly organised with ability to prioritise workloads efficiently and multi-task
• Have a customer service driven attitude with a proactive approach, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Previous HR administration is desirable but not essential, ideally within a fast paced, results driven shared service environment along with knowledge of HR best practice: processes, procedures and legal compliance
Full Job Description available on request.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
Our employee’s success isn’t measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs. We have many sites across the UK, so whether this be working from home, logging on from another office or working part time then we would love to hear from you!
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
You may have experience of the following: HR Administrator, Human Resources, CIPD, HR Assistant, Human Resources Administrator, etc.
about 1 month ago