Are you a pro-active and confident HR Advisor who enjoys working in a fast paced environment? Do you have experience of providing a wide range of HR support to Operational staff? Renewi are looking for a part time HR Advisor to support the team across the Argyll and Bute region.
The successful HR Advisor will be providing support the HR Team in the transactional tasks associated with the HR function and also providing support and guidance to managers.
- Coaching, challenging and assisting Line Managers in the understanding and implementation of policies such as performance management, absence management and disciplinary and grievance.
- Interpreting and advising on employment legislation
- Proactively encouraging and coaching Line Managers to address absence and performance issues.
- Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy development such as staff performance and health and safety.
- Completing administration tasks such as meeting notes and procedure outcome letters.
- Working with the SHE Department to ensure Occupational Health cases are managed appropriately and offering Line Managers guidance on addressing complex absence cases.
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
- Supporting Line Managers in the recruitment of staff
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation
- Experience in an HR Advisor role or equivalent
- Ideally CIPD qualified or working towards a CIPD qualification
- Excellent IT literacy with high proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and influencing skills,
- Can demonstrate good attention to detail
- Be prepared to challenge the status quo
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Team Player
- Confident and happy to work on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- High levels of drive and flexibility
Renewi is a leading waste to product company that gives new life to used materials every day. We have more than 6,000 employees working at 174 operating sites across Europe. Our extensive operational network means we are always close to our customers.
For Renewi, waste is a state of mind, and an opportunity. Our many years of knowledge and experience, combined with a broad range of services, allow us to offer sustainable, practical recycling solutions. We use innovation and the latest technology to turn waste into useful materials such as paper, metal, plastic, glass, wood, building materials, compost and energy. In other words, we turn today’s waste into tomorrow’s raw materials. The result of our work is less waste and contamination, a smarter use of scarce raw materials, and a reduction in carbon emissions. This means that we are contributing towards a cleaner, circular world in which we “waste no more”.
Location: Lochgilphead, Argyll & Bute
Contract Type: Part Time, Fixed Term Contract (6 months)
Hours: 21 hours per week (flexible but must include some hours on Tue, Wed, Thurs)
Salary: £30,000 pa (pro rata)
You may have experience of the following: HR Coordinator, HR Advisor, HR Assistant, HR Administrator, HR Manager, Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources Advisor, Human Resources Assistant, Human Resources Administrator, Human Resources Manager, etc.
£30000 per annum
25 days ago