Sudbury, GB, CO10 2XD
Nestlé UK & Ireland
HR Business Partner (Factory)
Part time Job share opportunity (3 days a week)
Pro-rata Salary Circa £39k (depending on experience) + Potential Bonus + Excellent Benefits
We have a fantastic part time opportunity for a talented individual to join our Purina Factory in Sudbury as a HR Business Partner. This is an exciting role, where you will work closely with all areas of our factory providing best in class HR support, guidance and governance.
Purina is the UKs largest manufacturer of pet food. Sudbury is our Dry Pet Food factory, and has been up and running since 1990, and a part of the Nestle group since 2001. We have approx. 195 employees, a diverse workforce.
This role offers a real opportunity to partner managers as their trusted Business Partner from day one, providing HR support, coaching and development in order to empower managers to provide a high level service. This role will provide the flexibility and autonomy of getting to the heart of people issues & working to develop fit for purpose solutions with a continuous improvement mentality.
You will be responsible for:
- Support the successful execution of the HR strategy across the factory site.
- Be a key point of contact for any employee relations issues that arise supporting the site to ensure the appropriate resolution it achieved in a timely manner.
- Ensure our performance and talent management activities are understood, embedded and delivered, supporting our people and the factory to deliver against the business’s goals.
- Be a key driver in upskilling our line managers’ capability specifically around our people’s development enabling everybody to be the very best that they can be.
- Work as part of cross functional team to develop our HR practices and processes
- Develop capability across the factory ensuring our people understand the HR model we work within and are able to efficiently access the solutions they need with ease.
You will have some operational HR Business Partner experience and have the ability to partner with the factory management team with strong influencing, communication, networking and analytical skills to support leaders in engaging and enabling their teams to improve performance. Operational HR experience across the core HR processes (performance management, talent management, recruitment & resourcing, employee relations, organisational change).You’ll have the ability to analyse and translate HR data to enable the factory leadership teams to support decision making.
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
The closing date for this role is 23rd September 2020
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
Ready to take the next step?