Halifax, YW, GB, HX3 9XT
Nestlé UK & Ireland
HR Business Partner – FTC Maternity Cover
Salary £38,000 - £45,000 + Car allowance + Potential Bonus + Excellent Benefits
We are looking for HR professional to join our Halifax factory on a 12-month maternity cover basis. These roles will provide the flexibility and autonomy of getting to the heart of people issues & working to develop fit for purpose solutions in line with the factory & wider HR strategy, always working with a continuous improvement mind-set.
This role offers a real opportunity to collaborate with and act as a trusted Business Partner from day one, providing HR support coaching and development in order to empower managers across several areas, which will include Engagement, Recruitment & Selection, Performance & Talent Management and Employee Relations. You’ll need to be pro-active in resolving challenging and complex situations, continually driving best practice and ensuring compliance with all company procedures, policies and employment legislation.
- Support the successful execution of the HR strategy across Factory/Function, including leading on transformation initiatives
- Act as a key point of contact for any employee relations issues that arise supporting leaders to ensure the appropriate resolution is achieved in a timely manner
- Work in collaboration with trade union representatives at both a local and national level (factory)
- Ensure our performance and talent management activities are understood, embedded and delivered, to enable our people to successfully deliver against the business’ goals
- Be a key driver in upskilling our people managers capability specifically around our people’s development enabling everybody to be the very best that they can be
- Work with the wider HR team to develop our HR practices and processes
- Develop capability to ensure our people understand the HR model we work within and are able to efficiently access the solutions they need with ease
- Coach and develop leaders and managers
You will have a passion for working within Operations in a high pressured and fast-paced environment. Your career so far will demonstrate a record of accomplishment as a HRBP with a strong knowledge of Core HR processes such as performance management, talent management, recruitment & resourcing, employee relations, employment law, and organisational change. Supporting change management and delivering tangible outcomes that make a real difference to the business whilst influencing a continuous improvement mind-set.
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex, pension scheme, and a real focus on personal development and growth all centered round a supportive and ambitious team.
The closing date for this role is Tuesday 13th October 2020
We will be considering candidates as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
Ready to take the next step?