Being the first point of contact for all employee enquiries, you’ll provide an effective and efficient service on all HR administration and payroll activities ensuring deadlines are met and all relevant work activity is completed accurately.
HR Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Prepare and submit relevant payrolls to our external provider for processing, support on pension administration and annual processes such as salary review, HRMC tax year end activity and benefit changes.
• Provision of first line advice and guidance to line managers on all HR policies, support and escalate when necessary to the HR Advisor or relevant Business Partner.
• Prepare and issue all contracts of employment to ensure that Hallmark comply with legislation and set up employee files ensuring data integrity.
• Complete all processing for the full end to end lifecycle activity for all Hallmark UK & Ireland colleagues.
• Support the resourcing activities through effective administration support for both internal and external campaigns.
• Manage the administration of any learning events and compliance training.
• Support any ongoing communications on HR activity through relevant channels with the support of internal colleagues in Internal Communications and Marketing (e.g. our intranet and company update meetings).
• Support on any audit requirements as required.
• Raising PO’s and processing HR invoices.
HR Coordinator Requirements:
• A willingness to engage in personal development activities including studying for a professional qualification like your CIPD.
• Experience of working in a role that requires excellent attention to detail and handling sensitive and confidential information.
• A strong continuous improvement bias to processes and systems.
• Some experience of either of payroll, resourcing, L&D or talent administration and/or a willingness to learn.
• A positive outlook to work with a growth mind-set, you’ll really enjoy being part of a team and have a genuine interest in HR.
Based at our Dawson Lane site in Bradford, close to key motorway links you’ll be able to take advantage of:
• Competitive salary
• 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Health cashback scheme
• Pension benefit
• Flexible working opportunities
• Free onsite parking
• A variety of other cultural and lifestyle benefits, aimed at promoting a positive work/life balance
Location: Bradford (BD4)
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time
You may have experience of the following: HR Coordinator, HR Co-ordinator, HR Advisor, HR Administrator, HR Officer, HR Assistant, Payroll Administrator, Payroll Assistant, HR Administartion etc.