£50000 per annum
2 months ago
You will join us in the new position of HR Manager, working autonomously assisting the directors and line managers with all aspects of Human Resources. This role is on a part-time basis, with the opportunity to increase the number of hours as the role develops. This role offers an exciting opportunity to make a significant contribution, helping to further grow and develop a fast-moving and ambitious business.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
• Provide day-to-day advice and guidance to managers and directors on people management and employment issues
• Provide managers and directors with high level support regarding disciplinary and capability issues, including advising on appropriate actions and procedures
• Manage the recruitment process, including job specifications and job advertisements through our online ATS system, and assist managers and directors with the interview process
• Manage all HR administration and documentation, including employment contracts and employment offer letters to new starters
• Introduce more structured HR policies and procedures as the business continues to grow, including, for example, appraisal processes and annual salary reviews
HR Manager Requirements:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a generalist HR Manager role
• CIPD qualification preferred
• Strong working knowledge of employment law issues and how that applies to the workplace
• Able to liaise at a senior level in the organisation, providing the board with accurate and timely information and guidance
• Commercial acumen - understanding how the HR elements which come under this remit contribute to a positive workplace and the growth of the business
• Positive, can-do attitude with a hands-on approach
About Synergy Car Leasing:
Synergy Car Leasing is one of the leading automotive finance and credit brokers in the UK, offering vehicle leasing and contract hire to both personal and business clients.
Location: Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG2 8RB (2 mins walk from Hornbeam Park train station)
Job type: Part Time, 6 hours per week, Permanent
Salary: up to £50,000 (pro-rated to 6 hours per week)
You may have experience of the following: Human Resources Manager, HR Manager, Human Resources Officer, HR Officer, Human Resources Generalist, HR Generalist, Human Resources Executive, HR Executive, Human Resources Business Partner, HR Business Partner, HRBP, etc.