We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate, and experienced HR Manager to oversee a small team of administrators on a part-time basis (3 or 4 days a week). If you are committed to developing others and making a positive impact in a fast-growing e-commerce business, then this role is ideal for you.
- Manage our small but highly effective team of administrators to ensure the smooth running of all people and culture administrative activities.
- To play an important part in delivering a great customer service to all business stakeholders, partnering in particular with our Operations Manager to ensure we are continually improving the working culture at our Kettering logistics hub.
- Develop others whether it be building the team’s capabilities or coaching managers in the business on key people and culture processes.
- Review our people policies and own their development to align them with our culture.
- Maximise the use of our people management software system and devise a roadmap to refresh this as the company grows.
- Use best practise approaches to form key employee engagement / working groups to gather feedback and assist with change in the business.
- Ensure key legal processes are followed throughout our people practises.
- Oversee all ER issues (including grievances & disciplinary cases) whilst building the capabilities of our managers to provide the best guidance and support when required.
Experience & Skills
- Experienced HR generalist, with a passion to be part of a small but mighty team.
- A keen interest and knowledge of employment law, keeping up to date with new legislation.
- Expert in Employee Relations and the ability to build the capabilities of our managers.
- Passionate about developing others and building your team’s capabilities.
- A firm understanding of how salaried and hourly payroll is managed and able to check for accuracy (Our payroll is outsourced).
- Previous experience working in a logistics, supply chain or e-commerce is highly desirable.
What is in it for you?
As well as a competitive salary, excellent staff discounts across our sites and Learning & Development opportunities, we offer a flexible working culture. This means we are still able to operate safely and remotely throughout the COVID crisis. We will onboard you safely and ensure you feel welcomed to the team in these difficult times.
Powered by JazzHR