We are looking for an experienced HR Professional to support our HR Business Partner team to:
• Support specific project work
• Provide advice and guidance on people issues
• Develop policy and guidance
• Coach managers on their people management skills
• Develop materials for workshops, events and training, supporting HR Business Partners in facilitating sessions
• Contribute to the development of strategy, policy and implementation plans
If you are a pro-active, adaptable, customer minded individual who enjoys solving problems and providing solutions, then we want to hear from you.
• Knowledge of Employment law and the practical application of that law in a business environment.
• Experience of having dealt with the more complex Employee relations issues and have a solid understanding of the impact those decisions have on the business.
• Experience of giving in depth advice to key stakeholders in the business.
• Excellent organisational and project management skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Analytical and research skills and ability to apply these skills to provide effective solutions to HR issues.
• CIPD qualified to level 5 or equivalent or a willingness to study towards this qualification.
• Experience of dealing with Trade Unions or working in a unionised environment.
• Experience of HR operated in a civil service environment.
We'll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
- Communicating and Influencing
- Working Together
- Delivering at Pace
- Making Effective Decisions