York, YN, GB, YO91 1XY
HR Policy & Compliance Advisor
Circa £25,000 + Potential Bonus + Excellent benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Policy & Compliance Advisor to join our HR team based at our York office. This role will support the HR Policy and Compliance Manager UK & Ireland to drive the compliance agenda across the HR function by building awareness and capability and embedding compliance as a way of working. You will support the development of UK & Ireland HR Policies focusing on standardisation and ensuring processes and systems reflect these policies. You’ll also be involved in the development and compliance of associated content management for the market. Partnering HRBP's through the effective preparation for Audits and with focused support on avoidance / closure of findings.
Acting as the key point of contact for all queries relating to local policies, audit, HR compliance, terms, and conditions. Ensure any queries are managed in the most effective way by driving self-service through availability of information and coaching support.
- Take ownership for identifying and driving improvements to the Policy and Compliance content to support the ability for end-users to self-serve.
- Support the HR Policy and Compliance Manager and HR Policy Review Committee in the development and deployment of local HR Policies
- Support the HR Policy & Compliance Manager in furthering the compliance agenda across the HR Function by building awareness and capability.
- Partner with the HRBP's in effective preparation for CARE and NIA Audits and supporting the identification of compliance issues and supporting the function to close gaps, and providing administrative and query support for the function on audits.
- Deputise for the HR Policy and Compliance Manager at the Compliance Working Group.
- Actively manage UK & Ireland Data Subject Access Requests in conjunction with the HR Policy & Compliance
- Actively manage UK & Ireland Data Subject Access Requests in conjunction with the HR Policy & Compliance Manager and Data Protection Manager
As the successful candidate, you will already have some HR Knowledge and experience of working with a HR function. Acting as an ambassador for the Nestlé brand you’ll be passionate, results focused and enjoy working in a highly energetic environment. You’ll thrive when working with stakeholders coupled with your ability to truly understand our businesses from a commercial standpoint. You’ll have fantastic communication skills and love working in an environment that isn’t always black and white, being able to work successfully in situations that can often be pressured. You’ll also:
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to work in partnership with others
- Delivering insight, challenge and support
- Diary manage and prioritise
- Knowledge and understanding of HR legislation and HR policies.
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth all centered round a supportive and ambitious team.
The closing date for this role is 22nd September 2020 and we will be considering applicants as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
Ready to take the next step?