About the Role:
* To provide an internal legal function for Quorum, working with our external lawyer where necessary
* To assist the Sales and Operations teams with creating client contracts for issue
* To review incoming contractual documents from clients and suppliers, identify risks and issues, and review these with Sales/Operations/Directors
* To assist the Sales and Operations teams with client and/or supplier negotiations
* To create summary documents to support the delivery of contractually-appropriate services to clients
* To create and maintain contract filing and management
* To proactively manage client contract renewal dates
* To maintain Quorum’s GDPR documentation and regulatory requirements, and liaise with our external DPO
* To assist the Operations team with internal policies
* To provide information and guidance in a broad range of contractual, regulatory and compliance matters, to the Sales and Operations teams and to Directors
* To have strong knowledge of Quorum’s business and commercial requirements
* To have strong knowledge of each client’s contractual requirements
* To work collaboratively and with transparency as a flexible, adaptive, enthusiastic team who works in partnership with each other, our clients, third-parties and other stakeholders to deliver meaningful results
* Coaching, advising and supporting team members on legal, regulatory and compliance matters
* Strong awareness of the legal, regulatory and compliance requirements for Quorum’s business
* Implementing internal projects on your own or as part of a team to provide continuous improvement in your area of the Operations team
* Provide legal advice and input into sales process and proposals being prepared for new work from time to time
* Creation of documentation to support contract processes
What we are looking for:
* Strong legal knowledge, skills and experience across a broad range of business and commercial areas
* A proven track record working within a similar role
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise against competing tasks and projects
* Ability to communicate effectively with both legal and non-legal individuals
* Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external individuals
* Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
* Strong Microsoft Office skills
The part time hours for this role will be discussed individually with each applicant to ensure they fit around their work and life commitments, however we would prefer the part time hours be split over the 5 day working week
We eat, breath and sleep technology – would you like to help us focus on this, secure in the knowledge that we have sound contracts in place and that we’re meeting our compliance requirements? If so, then this is the role for you, where you will be working with all our business areas to provide information, support and guidance to assist us in driving our business.
As a company, you would be joining us at a very exciting time, we have become Employee Owned in 2019 so you will see first-hand how your hard work pays off for the benefit of the company and employees playing a key role in the future of Quorum moving forwards.
You will be provided with ongoing support, training and development to allow you to develop your skills and shape the career you really want. Our team are talented, dynamic and committed professionals and we would love to hear from you if you are passionate about innovative technology solutions.
We offer highly competitive salaries with an excellent benefits package including Private Health Care and Season Ticket Loans, training and conference opportunities.
Still not convinced? We have won awards for our Family Friendly Working and pride ourselves on our ability to manage employees’ individual needs to make work-life fit around personal life. And above all, we are a genuinely nice bunch of people.
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous Job Titles or Experience including; Paralegal, Legal Secretary, Legal Executive, Solicitor, Legal Associate, Legal Assistant, Lawyer may also be considered for this role
Role: In-house Legal Executive - Part Time
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: EH1, City of Edinburgh,
Apply for this job now.
20 days ago
Part Time Promotions