4 months ago
Animal Friends has grown to become not only an award-winning business but one of the largest pet insurance providers in the UK. Currently in our 21st year, we look after over 800,000 pets and offer cover for cats, dogs and horses. Animal welfare is important to us, we donate and support over 300 charities across the UK and worldwide, to date, we have donated over £3 million.
Position: Inbound Sales Agent
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 per week, working Monday - Friday between the hours of 8 am – 8 pm. Some weekend work will be required on a rota basis). Part time (evenings and weekends) also available
Salary: £17,550 Plus Bonus plus benefits including 22 holiday days
About the role:
Start Date: 2nd September 2019
You will be working at our Swindon site which has free onsite parking and on a main bus route.
- Taking inbound calls from potential new customers
- Following-up “warm” leads from our website
- Calling existing customers to discuss renewals
- Taking part in an in-depth induction and training programme to ensure you’re a technical expert when it comes to discussing policies with customer
- Working within a lively and at times challenging environment so you`ll take multitasking and teamwork in your stride, enjoying a variety of tasks
- As you’ll be working to targets, experience working within a sales environment will see you hit the ground running.
- Our customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do, so you`ll be passionate about delivering top customer service.
- Working within our busy contact centre you’ll need to be organised with the ability to work at pace.
- We have several different teams that support our customers and business and are keen to see our employees progress so an appetite to learn and develop is important to us.
Benefits of working with Animal Friends as an Inbound Sales Agent:
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays and we give you your birthday off.
- A monthly sales performance bonus.
- 95% of our employee’s own pets, we’re able to provide up to 25% off insurance.
- We believe looking after employees’ health is important, so we offer private medical insurance and contribute up to 50% of your gym membership.
- We like to celebrate success and recognise excellent employee performance; we will donate £3k a month to the charity of our employee of the quarters choice.
- Most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team.
Animal Friends Pet Insurance Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Advisor, Inbound Sales Advisor, Sales Advisor, Internal Sales Advisor, Contact Centre, Customer Service Agent, Call Centre, Customer Advisor, Customer Support, Customer Services Representative, Customer Relations Executive, Client Support, Contact Centre Agent, Inbound Customer Service Advisor, Call Centre Agent, Contact Centre Agent, Customer Service Assistant, Sales Assistant, Insurance, Telesales, Sales Advisor, Sales Executive, etc.