Individual Giving Officer
This post offers an exciting opportunity to put your creative fundraising skills and marketing knowledge to good use!
We are looking for someone to help generate and meet targets via individual fundraising campaigns, challenge events and community fundraising. You will develop existing fundraising products and project manage retention activity.
Individual Giving Officer Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for recruitment and stewardship stages of our supporter journey, delivering an exciting programme for people supporting missing people and their families. You will work with colleagues to ensure supporters have the best possible experience of Missing People and are developed to their full potential.
Your focus will be on growing the number of individual supporters make a difference to the cause, and maintaining their brilliant support. The role encompasses a broad range of ways people can help financially, including donating, fundraising and event participation
Individual Giving Officer Requirements:
• Achieving and growing fundraising income or sales targets
• Fundraising with two or more of the following groups: schools, university students, corporates, faith groups, community groups and associations
• Working within and managing planned budgets for events
• Using Raisers Edge NXT or similar to maintain supporter records (desirable)
• Design programmes including Photoshop, InDesign or similar (desirable)
• Public speaking (desirable).
• Ability to build rapport and influence internal and external stakeholders, inspiring and encouraging opportunities for support
• Self-starter able to develop creative ideas into fundraising successes
• Strong IT skills
• Ability to analyse data
• Non-judgemental, empathetic and always committed to putting our supporters at the heart of everything we do
About Missing People:
Missing People is an independent charity that relies on donations. Our Vision is that every missing person is found safe.
Somebody goes missing in the UK every 90 seconds. We are a non-judgemental, highly skilled team of staff and volunteers working around the clock for everyone who needs us. We provide free 24-hour confidential support, help, advice by phone, email, text and online, including the opportunity to reconnect. We also coordinate a UK wide network of people, businesses and media to join the search when someone goes missing.
Location: Mortlake, South West London but homeworking at present
Job type: Full Time, Fixed term position for 2 years.
Hours: 35 per week, happy to talk about flexible working
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
Closing date: 26th May 2020 - however we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if we have sufficient interest
1st Interviews: 1/2 June 2020
Second Interviews (by video) TBC
Start Date: ASAP
You may have experience of the following: Fundraising, Charity, Not for Profit, Third Sector, Volunteer Management, Business Development, Legacy, Donor Development, Individual Giving, Marketing, Marketing Officer, Fundraiser, Volunteer Manager, Charities etc
£20000 - £25000 per annum
7 months ago
2 year FTC
Individual Giving Officer