We now seek an individual who has a working knowledge of Indonesian-Malaysian Cuisine and experience in the Oriental sector to work under the guidance of our Executive Chef and take control of all aspects of running our Food Court Unit on a part-Time 30 hours contract;
Duties will include but not be limited to;
- Stock ordering and acquisition
- Stock Management and Staff Management
- All cooking, food preparation and food service duties.
- Daily and Weekly Due Diligence Paperwork
- Implementing Cleaning Schedules to company standards
- Customer service and Online Delivery Orders
- Social Media Marketing
Key Skills Required;
- At least 2 years experience in an Oriental or High Volume Fresh-Cook restaurant/hotel
- Attention to detail, meticulous to work on one's own and within a small team.
- Good English language skills, written and spoken
- Well presented and Customer focused at all times.
- Has speed and stamina to maintain self-motivation throughout a busy shift.
- Works fast, systematically, clean, tidy and disciplined.
- oves Thai Food and imparts their love and knowledge to Customers and all around them.
What we offer;
- Market level salary
- Free uniform provided
- Free Meals on duty
- Cash Tips
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training and chance to progress as the company grows
About The Java Laksa Co.:
in 2020 we established The Java Laksa Co inside Tin Tin Food Hall Birmingham and ushered in a new era of Indonesian Street Food & a revitalisation of the Majapahit Empire