Are you interested in joining a fast-paced, innovative and growing organisation? Adare SEC is a leading provider of technology-led, Integrated Communication Solutions, inspiring our clients with choice and insight to deliver their vital message securely, via multiple channels. We partner with a wide range of blue chip clients such as Allianz, Santander and Virgin Trains to ensure their communications are efficient, effective and engaging.
Position: Infrastructure Engineer
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: 38.5 per week
Salary: £38k to £40k
Benefits: Company Pension Scheme. 26 days annual leave plus stat. Free car parking. Flexible working opportunities with other flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days.
About the role:
We have a new and exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer to join the Technology team in Huddersfield (HD9 8QQ).
The IT Infrastructure Engineer’s role is to be responsible for the provision of 3rd line infrastructure support to Adare SEC IT users and external partners. This person will make sure that infrastructure services run uninterrupted and in accordance with a formerly defined Service Level agreed with the business, ensuring that all services provided by the Adare SEC infrastructure team, are presented to the business in a robust, stable fashion.
If you are a team player, enthusiastic, pro-active and have a passion for quality, we want to hear from you. This is a great opportunity to join an amazing team.
- Substantial third line IT infrastructure support experience.
- Demonstrable ISO:27001 environment experience.
- Active Directory domain migration experience. AD split of domains / forests & AD Trusts.
- Demonstrable Microsoft Azure Experience.
- VMWare 6 (and newer).VMware Horizon experience – Gold Images, machine deployments and pools.
- Windows Server 2003 – 2018.
- Windows XP – 10.
- Networking (VLANs, Subnets, DMZs & MPLS).
- Windows file servers, DFS & AD Domain controller creation & retirements.
- Exchange 2013 – 365.
- Office 365.
- SMTP, DNS, Group policies.
- SFTP, VPNs, IPsec tunnels.
- Demonstrable in-depth Encryption knowledge.
- Infrastructure Hardware troubleshooting.
- Central deployment of security patching.
- Cisco CallManager Telephone System.
- Networking – TCPIP, DNS, Network Layers & understanding of networking devices.
- Bitlocker Encryption.
- Cisco Switching/Routing.
No agencies...thank you.
You may have experience of the following: Third Line Support, Senior Support Analyst, Network Support Engineer, Network Administrator, Senior Helpdesk Analyst, Virtualisation, Network Engineer, Cloud Services, Cloud Computing, 3rd Line Support, etc.