About The Role
At Simplyhealth, we’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our experienced team on a part time basis until December 2021. As our coordinator you’ll support the talent acquisition team who recruit roles across Simplyhealth, helping to administer parts of the recruitment process from posting adverts, arranging interviews for managers and ensuring the smooth on boarding of new joiners.
You’ll have experience of HR and/or recruitment processes in a professional office environment. You'll need excellent written and verbal communication skills, and, be able to handle deadline pressures whilst maintaining a positive attitude and keeping high standards of working. You’ll be naturally curious, have a passion for technology and show an interest in each stage of the recruitment journey, as well as, thrive in a fast paced environment with a flexible and adaptable manner.
As well as a competitive basic salary you’ll receive:
- 36 days holiday (pro rata including 8 bank holidays)
- Group annual bonus (discretionary) up to 6.5% of annual salary
- A pension scheme with 6% from us, a minimum 3% from you with the option to increase or decrease when you join. If you decide to contribute 4% or above we will add a further 4% which can be allocated in different ways
- A yearly company funded allowance of £500 that you can choose to use against some great benefits such as shopping vouchers, pet insurance, dental plans and more
- Simplyhealth core product choice: Cash plan or Dental plan
- 4 x Life Assurance
- Our Values
We ensure over three million people in the UK have access to the healthcare they need. As the UK’s leading provider of health cash plans, dental payment plans and animal health plans, we’ve been helping people with their health for 145 years and we’re looking to build on that heritage by transforming our digital presence to meet the current and future needs of our customers.
We’ve invested in a modern working environment to create a safe, healthy, agile workplace. Imagine every morning walking into one of our offices and feeling a sense of everyday health and wellness; or spending your day in engaging and stimulating spaces, that are flexible, agile, bright and modern, and that emphasise the importance of collaboration, flexibility and connectedness; a place to proudly entertain our customers, clients and partners.
Our strategy from the outset, is to care about the positive impact of our work. Not only do we reinvest our profits, we have a corporate giving strategy 'purpose beyond business', donating a yearly 10% from the group profit, alongside regular volunteering days and further staff donations to ensure we are making a difference both nationally and locally.